Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter

Born at Midnight
By: C.C Hunter
Get the book: Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and your local library!
Rating: 4

Werewolves? Sick of them. Vampires? Not a fan. This book? I surprisingly liked it. While it had a mix of witches, vampires, werewolves, fairies ect, it didnt focus to much on one particular species. The book drops you off right in the middle of a fight between kylie Galen's parents giving it an interesting beginning. When Kylie enters Shadow Falls camp she is unaware of what is really going on. It is quite delightful to see her grow as a character. I loved everyone she met at the camp. This includes Derek and Lucas. Yes, there is a love triangle.
Theres Lucas. He is in my mind so hot I could use him to melt the butter on my pancakes. Then Derek. So sweet he could be the syrup. Kylie is obviously the pancakes that tie it all together. Kylie's room mates add a humor aspect to the story and become Kylies close friends. The story is also delightfully mysterious. I'm definately a fan and would be quick to recommend! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment